Sunday, March 4, 2012

Secrets To Igniting Your Career: A Ten Part Series


Tomorrow, I begin a new role as the systemwide Service Excellence Coordinator for a large healthcare organization.  In the process of leaving my last position, several people asked how I have advanced my career four levels through three promotions over the past eight years.  

It's easier than you might think.

Through the coming weeks, I will share career secrets that reflect my own experience and are best suited to anyone who seeks the following perks:

-  More influence in an organization
-  More opportunity to create positive change
-  More visibility and recognition
-  More money
-  More fun

Should you implement these tips into your own life, you will be embracing an ambitious path.  Ironically, some of the colleagues coming to me now for advice are the same ones that questioned my ambition along the way.  However, as I leave the hospital, they have all expressed thanks for my vision and the calculated risks I took to create a higher profile for them as well as for me. 

True achievement is always a win-win. 

My secrets for rapid career growth are somewhat prioritized, but they are meant to build on each other wherever you choose to start.  I hope you'll come along for the ride and take away anything that sparks your passion and compels you to dream big.

image from askmanisha.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails