|B-man with Paige|
|The view from our cabin porch|
On this special day, thinking about our life together, here are ten of my favorite things about my husband:
1) His Big Laugh - this happens spontaneously and with sheer joy. Just thinking about it brightens my day.
2) His Irreverence - nothing is off limits in his sphere of humor, and he's not afraid to cross the line. I find this incredibly sexy.
3) His Eye for Detail. Whether it's decorating or quality clothing, B-man has a way of noticing and remembering important details, great and small.
4) His Confidence. B-man is more comfortable in his own skin than anyone I know. This allows everyone in his presence to be more comfortable with themselves.
5) His Natural Skill as a Father. JD thinks the sun rises and sets in the B-man.
6) His Love for All Living Things. He catches spiders and carries them outside so they can go about their business. Sometimes, he names them first.
7) His Brains. He's subtly brilliant and this always emerges at exactly the right moment.
8) His Love of Good Food. He cooks it, eats it and considers it hugely important in life.
9) His Unfailing Optimism and Belief in Life's Goodness.
10) His Freakish Ability to know what will make me happy - and provide it - before I know it myself.
To the Love of My Life, Happy Birthday!
Photos my own