Yes, I'm a feminist.
For clarification, the definition of a feminist is not: A Militant Ball-Busting Emasculating Bull Dyke Biatch.
No, feminism is simply the pursuit of equality for
The other day, after several events in succession, I began pondering the following questions:
* When was the last time a man was featured in an ad for cleaning products?
* Why is it considered hilarious when a man dresses up like a woman with a huge ass and breasts? Imagine a woman dressed as a man with a huge penis. Would that also be a comedy hit at the box office?
* How many men do you know that are struggling with 'perfectionism?'
* Why is it referred to as 'babysitting' when children are with their fathers?
* If men began starving themselves to emaciation to fit the equivalent of a size zero, wouldn't society become alarmed?
* Why aren't women speaking up, as if feminism died in the 70's and further self awareness is unnecessary?
picture from fixitwithwine.wordpress.com