Tuesday, January 25, 2011

'Name That Nose' Contest


Yesterday, I was thinking...my nose needs a name.

Everything else in my life has one; my car (Beaner), my laptop (Abby) and even my Blackberry (Zach).

So why not my nose?

I need your help!

Whoever suggests the most original and appealing name (to me, that is) will receive a 2 ml spray sample of each of the following:

Piaget's Bandit EDP
Niki de Saint Phalle EDT
Caron Nuit de Noel EDT

Give it your best snort snot shot!

Like naming a baby, I knew you'd need to see it first.

Picture my own, taken last night by B-man.

14 comments:

  1. Mistress Nezeret le plume

    Geordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juno!

    Because it looks Roman to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvia. I don't know why. It just came to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant nose! I'm jealous. I like the angle, so how about Angel, Angeline, Angelica, Angelique?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia. The name popped into my mind when I looked at the picture.

    How about Lydia Lys?

    This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daphne. I believe she is a Daphne.

    Daphne strikes me as a slender, bright, highly functioning name, as is befitting your schnoz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your amazing suggestions! I will spend the next few days 'trying on' each name and will let you know by the weekend what I have chosen.

    Thanks again for playing the name game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hypatia. I think it's a very Greek style nose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurel or Lauren. I have no idea why......just what came to mind. We do have some great noses in this family. I'm quite proud of mine. Love you.
    Baby Sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Baby Sis! You do, indeed, have a lovely nose. Appreciate the name idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vintage Lady, thanks for your suggestion - how interesting! Never thought of my nose as Greek...that's interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails