Monday, October 3, 2011

Daphne Is Right About Juicy Couture



On Saturday, B-man and I took a little road trip for the day.  Getting ready to leave, I thought, 'gee, I wish I had some Viva La Juicy to try on my skin.'  I remembered receiving a sample of Juicy something-or-other from Sephora on my last visit.  

Lo and behold, it was Viva La Juicy.

The perfume gods were smiling on me.

Upon fresh application, I thought, 'hmmm, this could be nice.'  But it kept getting sweeter and sweeter.  And stronger.  Half way through our road trip, I thought, 'where can we stop so I can scrub this sh**?'

The perfume gods were laughing their asses off.

Viva La Juicy may be the only perfume on earth that streetwalkers find too slutty.

media.photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails