Tuesday, September 18, 2012

To William and Kate: There Is Another Option



Sure, we should all be able to sunbathe topless if we want to.  It's a basic human right, like scratching one's ass or getting one's toes sucked.  I could do all these things - and maybe I do, for all you know - without the fear of paparazzi. 

However, I'm not a duchess...well, I don't have a title.  I'm sorry that Kate's privacy has been invaded, but, hello, does she really think there is anywhere on earth she could go topless outdoors and not be photographed?  This could not have been a devastating shock.  And comparing it to the paparazzi tracking down Diana and causing her death is a little, ah, weird, if you ask me.

Gee, have you considered keeping your tits covered when you're outside? 

Crazy, I know, but I had to ask.

image from dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails